- Please note that the last SATs revision classes held after school will be Tuesday 8th May and Thursday 10th May
- Mock SATs week is 8th May till the 11th May. A run through of what SATs week will be like.
- SATs week- 14th May till the 17th May
- Monday 14th- SPAG
-Tuesday 15th- Reading paper
- Wednesday 16th- Maths, including arithmetic paper and reasoning paper 2
-Thursday 17th- Maths, reasoning paper 3.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Friday 18th May- fun run
- Friday 25th May- non uniform day and cake sale
- Tuesday 5th June- Siemens visit
- Saturday 9th June- France trip
- Friday 22nd June- sports day and school fair
- Thursday 28th June- safety works school trip
- Wednesday 4th July- Transition day to St Thomas More
- Friday 6th July- Year 6 leavers and buddy Mass- Immaculate Heart Church
- Tuesday 10th July- Cathedral Mass for all year 6 children in the STM pyramid
- Friday 13th July- Leavers disco in school
- Tuesday 17th July- Beamish school trip
- Wednesday 18th July- End of year outdoor mass
- Thursday 19th July- break up for summer!
Please note these dates are subject to change.